Bikes For Rent in Manali

My friend called me and I was barely awake that Sunday. I told her that but she was persistent. She insisted me so many times that I had to give in. She always had some crazy plan to share with me but this time she had the king of crazy plan.I could not believe it that she had it all chalked out. The last time we had met, she told me that she would be giving me a surprise but I did not believe her and kept on thinking what surprise she will throw at me the next time.She called me and picked up her call with one eye open. I answered and she started blabbering immediately and told me about the group that takes up the guided motorbike tours. As soon as I heard those words, I stood up in alarm.



I knew that we were on our way no matter how many times I told her that I just wanted to sleep throughout my vacations. It was an attempt to no avail when I thought of resisting. The guided motorbike tours were now looking for us, I laughed at myself.When you have crazy friends, you have everything. Of course, I had a crazy friend and a bunch of people who were undertaking the guided motorbike tours. I had no choice but to participate in the madness. 

And I just swore a couple of times and said yes when the tour guys called me.So, I packed my bags with the necessary gear required. I kept all the clothes required. I kept it all to ensure that I have a comfortable trip. The tour was on and so were we. I don’t regret the whole experience though. It was fun and mad. Here’s to mad tours!




Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Leh ladakh Motorcycle Tours